Have your cake
With Scottish Enterprise funding for brand design and website projects (up to £5000), you can have your cake, eat it AND get the job done properly.
Your wish list
When people ask us what we can do to help, it’s not long before they’ve drawn up a wish list of branding, marketing, design, display and websites. They may even throw in a cuddly toy and the kitchen sink along the way, just in case. They get excited, we get excited. Then comes the question of budget! It’s not that Noble Ox is expensive; our rates are competitive and we are generous with our time. For the small and medium enterprises we often work with, however, money is always tight. So here’s the great news…
Your wishes can come true
Scottish Enterprise are publicising the By Design grant which ‘can provide up to £5,000 to improve the design of new or existing products, processes or services. The grant could help towards designing and developing a website, or updating your branding and packaging, and much more…as long as they’re part of wider projects.’ The application process is refreshingly straightforward and people we know who have gone for the grant have been chuffed with the outcome.
Tempted? Then go for it
What do you have to lose? There’s a quick online eligibility process then you’re up and running. Once you’re under way, if you would like to talk Noble Ox, you know where we are. These are the specific areas we can help you with:
- Design a new product/service or improve the design of existing products/services
- Update branding and packaging as part of a larger innovation project
- Hire an expert to help write a design brief or prepare a design blueprint
- Develop a more user-friendly approach to new product development
- Hire an expert to help your business use design more effectively
- Expert advice and feasibility studies
- Designing and developing a website, as long as the website is part of a project
Noble Ox serving suggestions
And, here are a few tasty serving suggestions to whet your appetite:
- brand definition and a visual identity including logo, style sheet and potential website design concepts (£2000-£3000)
- brand definition, visual identity and point of sale display (£2000- £4000)
- a professionally briefed, built, tested and launched website with joined-up digital approach (£2000-£5000)
If you’d like to discuss how we can put together a recommended Noble Ox approach tailored to your project, please contact Noble Ox or call Charlotte Halliday directly on 07778 530771 Good luck.
We hope your wishes come true!
AND FINALLY, A BIG TASTY THANK YOU TO Iain Campbell at Campbell’s Bakery and photographer Shannon Tofts for kind permission to use their beautiful photography to illustrate this month’s Noble Oxtale.